Sunday 25 October 2015

Sephora Holiday Showcase

The holidays are fast approaching and with it, comes a plethora of new and exciting releases. Here is a sneak peek at 2015 holiday collection from a few of Sephora's exclusive brands.

MARC JACOBS BEAUTY


TARTE COSMETICS


ANTONYM COSMETICS


MAKE UP FOR EVER 


COVER FX


PERCY & REED


PATRICKS PRODUCTS


SEPHORA COLLECTION


IT COSMETICS


ZOEVA COSMETICS


KAT VON D BEAUTY


AROMATHERAPY ASSOCIATES


Value sets, gift sets, limited edition collections…etc. There will be plenty of options to choose from at Sephora this year...I can already predict just how broke I'll be for the next 5 months. Let me know what you've got your eyes on! Share your wish list with me here or over on instagram @hauteflashes.

2 comments:

  1. I want it all but especially the Tarte stuff - that palette!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!! The palette will be such a hit this year, luckily I got to snag one before the Christmas rush

      Delete