Monday 7 December 2015

Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes *

I love removing make up just as much as I love applying it. After a long day all I want to do is strip everything off and wipe everything away. I am no stranger to cream cleansers, gel cleansers and oil cleansers as well as micellar water, but nothing compares to the convenience of make up wipes.


Prior to discovering the Neutrogena make up remover cleaning towelettes, I have been using generic baby wipes and have found that make up wipes are a lot more gentle and more effective in dissolving dirt, oil and make up. The Neutrogena make up cleansing towelettes are pre-moistened clothes that have superior cleansing technology that is so effective, it removes even the most stubborn waterproof eye make up and leaves the skin thoroughly cleansed with no heavy or greasy residue and there is no need to rinse. These wipes claim to be gentle enough for sensitive eyes and even contact wearers - no excessive rubbing required or harsh tugging at the skin.

The quality of these Neutrogena towelettes truly ultra-soft! They are lightly fragranced and gentle to use especially on my sensitive and dry skin. These facial wipes are soothing and fresh and leaves the skin feeling soft, clean and hydrated without drying out the skin which is always an issue for me when I use any other facial wipes or baby wipes to remove stubborn make up residue.

Ophthalmologist tested, dermatologist tested, allergy tested and alcohol free. This product is suitable for all skin types. Overall it's a great product! I have thoroughly enjoyed using this and it's convenient to travel with and to keep for purposes such as daily cleansing or for a freelance kit. 

The Neutrogena make up remover cleansing towelettes currently retail at Coles, Woolworths, Priceline Pharmacies, Target and Chemist Warehouse Australia-wide.

Are you familiar with these make up wipes? Let me know your thoughts! x

No comments:

Post a Comment